This week is an important week for AICDP which celebrates its 5th Birthday. Over the past 5 years, AICDP has been instrumental in helping to shape the agenda for Credit Professionals at all levels of their career in the UK, Europe and across the globe.
There are a number of high-level achievements that AICDP are particularly proud of:
· Defining and Publishing The DNA of an International Credit Director
· Developing and launching the Management MBA
· Creating a full and comprehensive education programme for members
· Launching the International Quality Mark and Vendor Quality Mark
· Membership has grown exponentially over 5 years – includes membership in 15 countries
· Country Groups have been set up in 4 locations – UK, Ireland, Norway and Netherlands
2019 is also shaping up to be an exciting year with the launch of the new AICDP International Passport – a mechanism for Credit Professionals to validate and authenticate credit qualifications across international borders.
Bill Dunlop, President and Founder of AICDP added – “The credit world has changed significantly in the past 5 years and from what started as a desire to shape the credit profession has taken on a completely different agenda today. From small beginnings, AICDP now offers Credit Professionals across the globe a wealth of information, education programmes and support to develop their careers – the growth of our membership is a testament to how far we, as an organisation, have come – here’s to the future”.
Thanks to all those who have supported us on our journey.