- This event has passed.
Reshaping the Future of Credit 2022
January 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
AICDP – The Association of International Credit Directors & Professionals is holding its inaugural event of 2022 for practicing Credit Professionals to explore reshaping the future in Credit.
We will be hearing from Senior Global Credit Professionals and we are absolutely delighted to be joined by our fabulous guest speakers Markus Kuger, Mark Whitely & Simon Marshall.
This event has been designed for AICDP Members to meet & network with peers and it is ideal for Credit Professionals at all levels.
- 1pm – Arrival & Networking – Online
- Economic update 2022 – Markus Kuger
- The Potential Impact of Insolvencies in 2022 and the Fallout Within the Insurance Market – Mark Whitely
- Co-pilot’s “Essence of Credit Risk” Events Programme – Simon Marshall
- 3.30pm Networking opportunity – Online
This event will be transitioned to virtual should new restrictions be implemented in line with Government Guidelines.
Please Note: This event is strictly for Practising Credit Professionals only. If you are a Supplier / Vendor then please email email@example.com before booking a ticket.