- This event has passed.
Right People, Right Roles & Right Skills – A Winning Combination in Credit
February 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join AICDP on the 28th February at 2pm as we take a deep-dive into the power of learning and development training for Credit Professionals in 2023.
Last year heralded the formation of our International training alliance between AICDP, Dropping the Pilot, Irish Credit Management Training and Tower Associates International. This alliance has expanded our capability in terms of the width and depth of our offerings and we have already successfully delivered courses in Romania under the collective flag. This year we are moving the alliance to the next level by launching new products that specifically address the serious challenges currently facing our profession.
We will be covering:
- Behavioural Dynamics – investing in people to plan in a shifting landscape.
- Demographic changes that are already happening
- Essential Skills needed for Credit in 2023 & beyond
- Accredited Courses with an International agenda
We will be joined by Speakers:
- Declan Flood – Irish Credit Management Training
- Bill Dunlop – AICDP President & MD of Tower Associates
- Nick Kell, Dropping the Pilot & AICDP Behavioural Dynamics Director
Ideal for practising Credit Professionals and team leaders looking to understand what’s happening in the marketplace, in the wider economy, to attract and recruit talented individuals with potential and design in-house and external training to develop, promote and retain them.